dis
archives
  • May 2008

  • recently
    integ
    profile
    I AM BARBIE.
    YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? THINK AGAIN.
    KYOTO,JAPAN. MANILA,PHILIPPINAZ.
    FOURTEEN. KRG, BABY. ( :
    BASKETBALL. STREETDANCIN'.
    I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AS SOON AS I CAN. IT MIGHT BE ILLEGAL BY TOMORROW.
    Zero incrimination. Zero Bitching.
    All clear? Aryte. Got that straight. ( :v
    tagboard


    affiliates
    Jasmine Bardoles. Bennika Kho.
    Sarina Legaspi.
    Pauline Vinco.


    credits
    Layout: lyricaltragedy
    Pattern: tillyness
    rate
    Saturday, May 3, 2008
    AM BACK. Okay. Violent reactions? NONE? Good. ( ;

    So many things happened and .. I can't post everything up. But, I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING.
    Well, you see. I'm pissed. K. It's about this two fucked up people with their fucked up lives.
    PERSON #1 : EX BESTFRIEND.
    Imagine. I treated her as my sister. As my best friend. I respected her fully. I gave her my trust. And this is the thanks I get? She backstabbed me. She lied to me. As if I don't know everything. But I do. Honestly, that has always been our problem with her. All of us in the classroom. She keeps on talking like what not. We barely confront her, tho, because sooner or later, we will think that she has changed. But then again, wrong. She's so mobile in the classroom. Making lame shit. I do not like her drama one bit. Our friendship? .. It's NONSENSE. She puts malice in everything I do, in everything I say. And when it's time to make kuento, I come out as the bitch in the story. For real .. If she's so tough, why doesn't she stab me right on the face? I keep on keeping my cool, But the bushwa she's makin'? It aint right. I want to be frank but she'll turn everything upside down. Okay. That girl and her fucked up gimmicks. I won't let her slip through my fingers. I wanted to resolve this a long time ago .. but, i'm just giving her what she's asking for .. not a fight -- but a piece of my mind. If by chance you are reading this, whoeveryouare, and you personally know who i'm talking about, might as well be CAREFUL. Because her shit is crazy. Punks like her rot Manila to the bone. K. RELAX.

    PERSON #2 : EX BOYFRIEND.
    Okay. He's an asshole. Enough said. You should know that he's known as the player in the campus. I was stupid enough to fuckin' answer him. Our relationship went like : + - + - + -.
    Mind you, aminadong twotimer. Ok. He lied to his ex's. He lied to me. He lied to his trusted friends. The nerve .. :| My twin was absolutely correct about him. [ LOVEYOU TWIN. ] Fuck him. Screw his life. He's the ex that'll cheat on you .. then accuse you of cheating. Trust me, everybody knows how loyal I was to him. KK. I could just stuff his mouth with an apple and roast him over hot coals ina fancy restaurant. As I have a beautiful, beautiful dinner with Johnny Depp. He might shriek and scream for my attention, but I won't notice him. HA HA HA to that. Horny piece or meat.

    Euhm. You see .. I just got outta basketball a few minutes ago. So, ye. I have to rest. I'll update again tomorrow. Aryte? Till my next post.

    PEACE,
    B ..