dis
archives
  • May 2008

  • recently
  • I'S ALL GOOD. ( :
  • integ
    profile
    I AM BARBIE.
    YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? THINK AGAIN.
    KYOTO,JAPAN. MANILA,PHILIPPINAZ.
    FOURTEEN. KRG, BABY. ( :
    BASKETBALL. STREETDANCIN'.
    I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AS SOON AS I CAN. IT MIGHT BE ILLEGAL BY TOMORROW.
    Zero incrimination. Zero Bitching.
    All clear? Aryte. Got that straight. ( :v
    tagboard


    affiliates
    Jasmine Bardoles. Bennika Kho.
    Sarina Legaspi.
    Pauline Vinco.


    credits
    Layout: lyricaltragedy
    Pattern: tillyness
    rate
    Saturday, May 10, 2008
    Damn it. Late post? :| Been busy with basketball. Sorry.

    Okayokay. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey? IT'S FUCKIN' CRAZY. But what can innocence do, right? Ha Ha Ha.

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    ---

    K. Have to share this problem with you guys.
    I have this friend. A guy friend. We're kinda, maybe close. Problem is, he wants to bring our relationship to the next level. I really don't want to bring it up that way yet. I'm young and I want to be free. I have so much priorities and responsibilities. My dad wants me to carry myself well. I mean, i'm not saying that relationships are bad. It's just that, I have no time for love. That kind of love.
    How will I explain to him without hurting his feelings? K. I don't want a boy friend. :| SERIOUSLY.
    Another thing is .. he's the best friend of Gian. You guys know who 'Gian' is, I suppose. I'm trying to avoid any situation that's connected to the name Gian Mark Gonzalez. I want to stop this scenario. I can not take his best friend's rantings. LIKE .. MOTHERFFFFFU---. I'm only human. I'm just a girl who has to learn how to be more responsible. Who has to learn how to handle certain things. Who has to learn how to deal with this type of situations. Who needs to concentrate more on the things that'll make her father proud. Who needs to study well, not only for her family, but for herself.
    With all due respect to Arvin ( he's the guy ), I don't think 'love' is a certain thing to take seriously at this age. Believe me. But, one thing is for sure .. maybe, one day.

    Regards to Pauline for making me have the 'gana' to blog. :p ILY, besh. So much.

    I have to cut this short. K. Have other things to do. : )

    PEACE,
    B