integ
profile
I AM BARBIE.
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? THINK AGAIN.
KYOTO,JAPAN. MANILA,PHILIPPINAZ.
FOURTEEN. KRG, BABY. ( :
BASKETBALL. STREETDANCIN'.
I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AS SOON AS I CAN. IT MIGHT BE ILLEGAL BY TOMORROW.
Zero incrimination. Zero Bitching.
All clear? Aryte. Got that straight. ( :v
tagboard


affiliates
Jasmine Bardoles. Bennika Kho.
Sarina Legaspi.
Pauline Vinco.


credits
Layout: lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
rate
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Alright. Late post. I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep this all up. It's just that I insanely got glued on the American Idol Season Marathon. It's been going on for about .. a day and 20 hours? Iono. Why should I care? :))))

It's the battle of the David's. Ok. I'd go with Daddy Cook. :D\m/
But if Jason Castro was still on, I'd scream on the top of my lungs just for him to get it. But, nooooo. He got kicked. Ai's a bitch. Right, Benn? Made little Josiah cry. HA HA HA.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Okayokay. What's in my inbox? IENIENIENIEN. That's basically it. :)) We've known each other for quite some time now. Tho, she stays in iloilo. So, we don't really see each other. So? The hell. I still love her. :)
I LOVE YOU IEN BATINO. BESTIE. :D

IENÜ : Morning. - GM
IENÜ : Bestie. Hehe. Ü
IENÜ : Hehe. Okay best. It was fiine. Yours?
IENÜ : Hehe. Ngee. Bakit best?
IENÜ : Haha. No you d0nt. Hehe. Nakapunta ka na ba ng iloilo best? Hehe.
IENÜ : Aww. Hehe. Medyo malapit lang ung bahay namin sa bahay nila. Hehe. Sana makapunta ka dito best. Hehe. Para malling tayo 3. =)
IENÜ : Hehe. Cge best! Finally makita na kita. Wee. Hehe. Uhm, nabasa ko abt me mo best. Hehe. Where's yer m0m? Ü
IENÜ : Hehe. Yup2x! Uhm, no best. Hihi. D ko gets. Senxa. Tsk. Ü
IENÜ : ****************** -- OOOPPPS. Privacy.
IENÜ : Ohh. Hehe. I see. So, what u doin na best? Ü
IENÜ : Haha. Bakit best? Is sumthng wrong with yer eyes? Hehe. Ako i don't wanna have glasses. I have braces kasi. Haha!
IENÜ : OHH. Hehe. Yup best! Ay0ko. Haha! Tsk. Ü
IENÜ : Oh? Hehe. Woww. Go David A. Haha. Ü my bro's near sighted to0. =)
IENÜ : Hehe. Uhm, gusto ko yung parang purple best na parang gray din. Haha! Ikaw best?
IENÜ : Hehe. Yup, that's nice too. Hehe. Hazel! nice din. Ü

Let's stop there. Because if I continue, it might take me another 25 minutes to finish this post. Yes, I have better things to do.

Who watched Speed Racer already? I really want to watch it. I'm just stuck at home. I couldn't go outside. And if ever I could, I would be too lazy to even stand up. I guess I just have to wait for the release of the dvd. :|

Oh, yea. Some guys are celebrating their birthday's today.
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY BENNIKA A. KHO. I LOVE YOU. :)
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY GIAN MARK GONZALEZ. OK, I HATE YOU. :)))
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ELAIRE SY. YOU'RE OLD. BUT I LOVE YOU. K.

KKKK. Ran out of ideas. And, time to get back to the marathon.

OUT. : ),
B