integ
profile
I AM BARBIE.
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? THINK AGAIN.
KYOTO,JAPAN. MANILA,PHILIPPINAZ.
FOURTEEN. KRG, BABY. ( :
BASKETBALL. STREETDANCIN'.
I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AS SOON AS I CAN. IT MIGHT BE ILLEGAL BY TOMORROW.
Zero incrimination. Zero Bitching.
All clear? Aryte. Got that straight. ( :v
tagboard


affiliates
Jasmine Bardoles. Bennika Kho.
Sarina Legaspi.
Pauline Vinco.


credits
Layout: lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
rate
Thursday, May 22, 2008
HOLY MOTHER OF WILLY WONKA. I cried, K. I literally did. David cook won the American Idol Season 7. If only this guy didn't mess up! Mr. Tambo'Man's a classic. I don't know why he didn't get it. :| --> Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


OK. These past few days, i've been ill. My tonsil's been a killer. :| K, screw that.
And, I transfered to Sun. That's my active sim right now. And I did, just because my friends kept on ranting "Mag sun ka na!" or "C'mon, Vegetable-head. You're still using Globe? :|". They couldn't shut up. So, I bought one. And Yes, Rachelle, i'll text you. :D And another thing .. i've been really emotional these days. It's as if something's missing. My friendship with her, it seems like it's a box full of broken promises. I believed in her. I don't know if she's even using me just to get to this guy. Thou shall know if you can trust a person. I told her EVERYTHING, which was a mistake. I told her my problems. I told her my accomplishments. She knows my weaknesses. She knows me. : ( I guess they were right. Some things aren't meant to be shared at all. I treasure her as my friend. No, no. As my best friend. As my sister. Nevermind, this is getting out of hand, anyway. Forget it, forget it.


OOOHHH. LOOOOK. Vergil's best friend is over here. K. Till next time. ; )

OUT.