integ
profile
I AM BARBIE.
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME? THINK AGAIN.
KYOTO,JAPAN. MANILA,PHILIPPINAZ.
FOURTEEN. KRG, BABY. ( :
BASKETBALL. STREETDANCIN'.
I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO AS SOON AS I CAN. IT MIGHT BE ILLEGAL BY TOMORROW.
Zero incrimination. Zero Bitching.
All clear? Aryte. Got that straight. ( :v
tagboard


affiliates
Jasmine Bardoles. Bennika Kho.
Sarina Legaspi.
Pauline Vinco.


credits
Layout: lyricaltragedy
Pattern: tillyness
rate
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Yea Yea. Don't start on me again,ok! I've been helping my best friend, Matthew, with his problems lately .. and, honestly, I had a hard time giving him the proper advices. I was really bitter to hear him like that. It's like making a new born baby do 110 push ups. I think Matt and Ocie make a perfect couple. Let's talk 'bout 'em first before we skip to the next scroll. They just turned 10 months last 28 and i'm glad to say that they had a happy monthsary. But, something seems to be outta hand, K. Let's say you try doing the push up's yourself because the damn baby won't do it. How many push up's could you do? 3? or 6? or 10, maybe? Then, you try again the next week .. and the next week. How many would you think you'll do? 20? 22? or maybe even 30. 'Cause you condition your muscles to respond to greater challenges. That's what Matt And Ocie's doing. Matthew DeGuzman's a normal, silly, sweet guy .. while Rocelle Calderon's the bubble, soft spoken, superkaduper kind girl. They seem to be very compatible with each other despite their differences. Problem is .. Ocie's a pushover and Matt's over protective. RIGHT, CATHERINE?! Tell me, i'm wrong? :p She wouldn't move her ass off to show Matt how she really feels. : ( But .. i'mma start leaving it up to them. They're both wise and they're both inlove with each other .. I think? :O

--
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What Matt made Ocie! I know. It's sweet!:D


K. Monika is back from Australia! "Yo, bitch, how was the 'roos?!" Ha Ha. : ))
She told me all about her amazing exploration. She's now back in manila with her peach-tipped fingernails. Nika, as I call her(NO, WAIT! Everybody calls her that. :| Sorry), dropped by her boyfriend's house then I think they went shopping, KWHATEVER! =)) They went to TriNoma ........... I know, why am I talking 'bout this? Keep reading! Nika called her mom and told her that she was at RJ Bar with some friends and to pick her up at 10PM. Here comes the cliche part .. Her mom had a meeting that day. Prolly, 'round 6PM or 5? IONO. But, guess where? TRINOMA! : )) Nika, you are sooo dumb. K. Mrs. Naguit saw her and she was like .. " Good Evening, Nikai. Why'd you lie to me?" with the "Ha! I-caught-you!" smile. And, the evening goes.

I LOVE YOU, MONIKA!!
Where's my g'damn koala!? x(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


OUT.